What is IowAbility Fair?
IowAbility Fair offers a unique experience for individuals and families affected by spinal cord injury, spina bifida, other neurological disorders and mobility impairments. Participants can enjoy adaptive sports and recreation activities, explore product and service vendors, network and build relationships, and join the Walk-N-Roll fundraiser. The objective of this FREE event is to bring individuals with limited mobility together to learn, connect, try new things, and have fun! This great event is held at the beautiful Easterseals Iowa campus in Des Moines.
What Impact Can YOU Make?
- Connect with over 200 individuals with disabilities plus their family members and caregivers
- Network and partner with other like-minded vendors and sponsors
- Foster and create relationships for future programming and events
- Increase membership or customer base through target audience present
- Join a community that builds OPPORTUNITIES focusing on ABILITIES